Bugworks Termite & Pest Control Is Your Go-To For Any Pest Problem
Finding new ways of managing fleas and ticks around the McAllen, TX area is more difficult than ever. However, it may not always be easy to identify an infestation near your home.
The first sign of a flea or tick infestation will manifest on your skin. Look for the following factors:
- Start by checking for any bites or welts, particularly those that itch.
- Most flea bites are small and red, while tick bites may be hard to the touch.
- Next, examine the fur and ears of your pet, checking for any of these live parasites.
- Check your carpet for the signs of fleas by walking on it with white socks or by passing a white rag across hardwood floors, tile, or laminate. Black ‘flea dirt’ or other particulate matter (including live fleas) may jump at the chance to access your socks.
If any of these techniques uncover a hidden flea or tick infestation in your home, contact Bugworks Termite & Pest Control right away.
Flea & Tick Control Services From Bugworks Termite & Pest Control
Flea problems are common during the summer season, and an active extermination process should be in place during the warmer months. As soon as you identify a flea infestation near your home, it will be important to contact a professional pest control service such as Bugworks Termite & Pest Control.
- Our first step in the process is identification and education. One of our experts will help you understand the life cycles, habitats, and extermination tactics of these parasitic bugs.
- Second, our team will advise you on the next steps, including steam cleaning your carpets and frequently vacuuming your home. We also recommend applying flea treatments to your pets often, washing your bed sheets in hot, soapy water, and practicing general prevention steps.
- The third and final step in the process includes recurring visits. Since Bugworks Termite & Pest Control provides a full two-month warranty, there’s no way we’ll miss a single one of these vector pests present in your home.
Learn more about flea and tick prevention with Bugworks Termite & Pest Control.
How To Prevent Fleas & Ticks From Returning To Your McAllen Property
Keep fleas and ticks from ever returning to your property by:
- Maintaining the yard properly.
- Sealing up any gaps and entry points in your house.
- Removing excess moisture pockets in your yard.
- Partnering with Bugworks Termite & Pest Control.
Sign up for a visit today and receive your complimentary inspection.
Joseph did a great job with bee removal. He was professional and courteous. I've used this company several times in the past for everything from ants to roaches. I've been satisfied with the work done every time.